Property Ladder. Property Investment Course returns to the National College of Ireland for Spring Term 2008
Due to popular demand, the very successful .Property Ladder" course returns to The National College of Ireland, IFSC, Dublin for the Spring term. Organized by Mary FitzGerald Public Relations (who previously ran it in UCD, UL and Portobello College) this is a six week evening course covering all aspects of property investment from Monday 11th February, 7.30pm-9.30pm.
This course is aimed at all those interested in the property market whether they are a seasoned investor or first-time buyer. It looks at the current Irish property market, its future tends and the implications for first time buyers, people trading up and investors. It is also packed with information on the best investment trends in the UK as well as the traditional hotspots; Spain, France, Portugal, Germany and Bulgaria. It examines property opportunities in South Africa, Dubai and Shanghai, China as well as giving a comprehensive overview of the emerging markets of Cape Verde, Poland, Latvia, and Croatia. Up to the minute tax and legal advice is also featured.
Topics to be covered by 12 independent, property lecturers including Henry Davis- International Property, Eamonn Fallon-Daft.ie and Patrick FitzGerald- Private Property Investor, include the following;
- Getting your foot on the property ladder-mortgages to market trends
- The current state of the Irish property market and future trends.
- Financing your investment property
- Commercial and Residential investment strategies
- Germany, Poland, Cape Verde-an investment for the future
- UK commercial and residential investment market-opportunities for the Irish investor
- Tax and legal implications of buying property at home and abroad
- Investing in France-the tax and legal health clinic
- Property in China-The Century of the Dragon
- Property opportunities in South Africa, the venue for the World Cup 2010
- Property opportunities in Dubai and the USA
The Course Director is Mary FitzGerald, Tel: 01-6694759
It costs €200. To book a place on the course Tel: 01-6694759, Mobile: 086-2520181
Or book on line www.MaryFitzGeraldPR.ie/booking
Download Property Ladder course syllabus here
For further information is available on www.maryfitzgeraldpr.ie or contact:
Telephone: (01) 6694759.
Mary FitzGerald Public Relations